Monday, January 7, 2013

 
I Anne at Annies Dreaming will always do these things.


· To always swap on time.

· To always email a THANK YOU to my partner.

· To be considerate and thoughtful when choosing a gift.

· To give my partner the quality of gift that I would like to receive.

· To communicate when it’s required.

· To NEVER over commit and let a partner down.

· To advise the swap mama when I receive my gift.


This I sewomly pledge....

now need to go stir the raspberry jam..............back soon

xoxoxo

2 comments:

Queen Of The Armchair aka Dzintra Stitcheries said...

Hi Annie great words here for Swaps! I love Raspberry Jam....if I was closer I'd come round with some scones! Happy New Year to you...hope it's a good one xoxo

Leanne said...

You have made some lovely projects. Happy easter.

Post a Comment